August 8, 2013

Touch of Brown

While traveling on vacation I discovered Hobby Lobby.. I don't remember the last time I walked into a store and was in awe. I mean where do you start in a wondrous place such as that. I did pick up a few supplies :).
 
This paper is so pretty, I backed it with some brown cardstock and added knotted ribbon and a sentiment.
 
 
I am way behind on blog visiting and commenting, I have some time to myself this weekend and I will be making the rounds.. Thank you to everyone who has stopped by :)
 

Supplies: Natural white and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Prima, TPC Studio-Flourish Text, ribbon.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. This is such an elegant and gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Nina! I love the paper, and that ribbon is perfect - you don't want to cover up much of that pretty pattern. I can't wait to go into a HL one of these days...I figure I'll just get dropped off in the morning & they can pick me up when it closes, lol

    ReplyDelete