September 26, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #105

I love the bright and rich colours of this designer paper, I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for Birthday card I needed.
 
 
The autumn colours in this paper are so pretty so I tried for the same as I stamped the sunflower, I heat embossed the sentiment in brown then finished with some sequins.
 


Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - Bo Bunny, Inspired by Stamping - Small Fancy Labels, G Studio - Sunflower, Spellbinder die cute, sequins.

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nina! I love those colours and those sunflowers!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so full of a feeling of sunshine is colorful love the layout.
    Have a great weekend

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty paper and sunflowers! Love this!

    ReplyDelete