November 13, 2013

Beanie Birthday

Isn't this stamp set the cutest, I received it in the mail just last week and I had such fun playing with it.

We are having another family challenge and I have asked the ladies to create something and to use paper piecing, I think it is a technique we have already tried but it is one of my favorites.

This is the video I used to inspire Barb and Judy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9MZ5kvPFk

I heat embossed all the pieces then cut them out, I added some brown inked edges. I popped up some parts with foam tape. I also heat embossed some beans and the sentiment,

 
 
Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye, The Alley Way Stamps - Breakfast Club and Wish Big.

Stop by Barb and Judy’s blogs to see how they have been inspired by this video.

I am also entering the The Alley Way Stamps - BE inspired challege #41, I love all the polka dots.


Cheers,
Nina

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice of papers! I love the paper pieced cups and mugs and that sentiment! A fun card, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for a coffee drinker!! I like the dimension of everything popped up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun card ...love it.
    the colors the paper just so awesome.

    Thanks for the challenge ...can't wait for the next one.

    Have a great day.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nina. Fabulous design. LOVE this stamp set ... and the colors you've used are so perfect for it!

    How wonderful that you have a sister and SIL to craft with and challenge! So fun! :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous Nina. The paperpiecing is fabulou and I just adore the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nina,

    I'm so glad you chose this challenge - I think this paper piecing is a wonderful technique and not one I'd remember to use.

    The polky-dots are so much fun, and you know how much I'm addicted to java so this card is right up my alley.

    The beans are too fun!

    ♥ Sis-tur

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! The design is a fantastic way to show off the coffee cups and I love how you added depth by popping up some of the pieces. Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card, and the polka-dotted coffee cups...sighhh! Love this!! Thank you so much for leaving a day-brightening comment on my blog!
    c

    ReplyDelete