January 5, 2014

Retro Sketches #96

Brr it is frosty outside my windows this morning, it looks like it is going to be a pretty and sunny day though. I have a quick post for the current Retro Sketches Challenge.

 


I was initially going to make this a CAS card and let the DP do all the work, however I found a scrap heart on my desk then the satin ribbon made the card a little more elegant so I switched from buttons to sequins and then I finished with script like sentiments. I used foam tape to pop up the heart and the primary sentiment.
 

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper – My Mind’s Eye, Flourishes-Taglines, satin ribbon, Embosslits, sequins

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. love it ...this challenge was neat to try. Love the sequins and the little heart your cards always look great. Thanks for sharing.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is ELEGANT, very nice take on this sketch. You're going to get me squinting with my reading glasses and gluing little sequins, aren't you???

    You make it look all wonderful Sister.

    ♥ ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the colors and the layering of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this design and your colors. And thanks for visiting me over at Stamping Peace! Happy New Year! : )

    ReplyDelete