March 4, 2014

The Challenge

Seriously I am in awe of Lesley, I have no clue where she finds the time to do all the things she does, I love all the challenges she has created and she is always a great inspiration for me when crafting.




This sketch is currently posted on Lesley’s Blog, Always Playing with Paper and the challenge is running for two weeks. I still had this paper pad out so I decided to see what I could come up with. I stuck pretty close to the sketch and just used layers, the sentiment is popped up with foam tape.



Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper-Stella Rose, Papertrey Ink – Birthday Wishes.

Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nina. I love the patterned papers you use for this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used the paper and the sketch perfectly! Great design and another card for your stash! So happy you like my sketch, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina,

    Well... now THAT'S a card I could love to do - and you did it so beautifully. Funny how you inspire me over and over that simple is best.

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card Nina. You always have just the right papers to go together...and I love the layout. Hmmmmm might give it a try.


    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those papers--makes a great card using this neat sketch!

    ReplyDelete