March 29, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #242

Crafty in the morning and in the afternoon, crafty in the evening.. Actually I think that is the Skidamarink song but it popped into my head when I started my blog post.. too much tea perhaps.

Anyhoo :), I made a card this morning for the current Tuesday Morning Sketches.


I heat embossed the sentiment on the center panel and popped it up with foam tape along with a die cut balloon. I finished with some twine and gems.

Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper – Crate Paper, Woodware-What a Catch, Paper Smootches-Balloons wise dies, twine, gems.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Oh Nina, I so love this..and i know several of my scrappy friends will too! I will share your link with them if you don't mind? So glad you could join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card, and great use of our sketch. Thank you so much for sharing your fun creation with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina,

    What a gaw-jus print!!! I'd never have paired it up with a balloon, but there ya go - you do miracles with your creativity. The gem is the perfect finishing touch to it all!

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete