May 24, 2014

Muse Challenge #68

I have a little craft time this afternoon so I am making a card for the current Muse Challenge. You can see Marion's card HERE







I love the idea of the chevrons for this card, my nephew is graduating this year and I wanted to incorporate his school colours into the card. I tried to match those colours into the tassel I made as well. I heat embossed the grad cap three times and fussy cut it then popped it up with foam tape.



Supplies: White, green, teal and black card stock, TPC – Graduation, embroidery floss and brad.


Cheers,

Nina

4 comments:

  1. Love how you used the layout but changed the colours and theme to make it your own! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab graduation card, not an easy subject to do well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love the little tasel you made - cute! xx

    ReplyDelete