May 27, 2014

Seize The Birthday - Tag


I had a chance to craft with my sister Barb last evening and we played along with the current Seize the Birthday Challenge.




I seemed to have gotten a little carried away with all my embellishments, wood bits, sequins and twine. I used the DP to added a little extra with it design and I added in a sentiment and a popped up die cut balloon.

 
Supplies: White and brown card stock, Designer Paper – Simple Stories, Papertrey Ink – Birthday Bash Sentiments, Paper Smooches – Die cuts, twine, wooden bits, sequins.


Cheers,
Nina





7 comments:

  1. Such a fun tag birthday card Nina! Love the banner on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NEEEENAWWW -

    I ♥ this card severely! Seriously, its everything in one card, a mish mash of artistry. Wow!

    ~ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun details! Love that balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you got carried away at all Nina! Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us over et Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Nina. I agree with Nancy, I don't think you got carried away with the embellishments. They all work together perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete