May 20, 2014

The Card Concept #10

Good Morning, happy Tuesday J. I have a quick card this morning for the current challenge over at The Card Concept.



This theme is perfect for a date card I created for a friend, it has been way too long since we got together for a tea/coffee chat session. I used the Clean and Layering style, I heat embossed then fussy cut the mug, I added a little tea bag that was popped with foam tape. I added a couple of background sentiments and coffee beans. I heat embossed some steam and added some twine.




Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Graphic 45, The Alley Way Stamps-Breakfast Club, TPC-Coffee Club, twine.


Cheers,
Nina

7 comments:

  1. I love the combo of pinks and browns together. Your card is so inviting. Makes me want to join you for a cuppa. Cannot wait to visit Western Canada, last year we did the Maritime Provinces and this fall we are headed to Washington State with plans to cross the border again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nina! Thanks for your sweet comment and for taking the time to stop by and say hello :)

    Now speaking of sweet...that would be your card with the AMAZINGLY perfect fussy cutting!!! I love the depth that you have created by popping up the cup and the cute wee tea bag. Great selection of DP too! Happy crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Nina...perfect colours and embossing too make this card extra special my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink/brown colors and mix of text and dots on your pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet...love the pop of pink!
    Thanks for joining us at the card concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina I love your embossing it adds that extra touch. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the soft colours you have used Nina. A beautifully designed card. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete