June 10, 2014

Father's Day Silhouette

My husband had safely put away the Father’s Day card I made for his dad a couple of months ago, what that really means is that he has no idea where it actually is. So I created another one for him.
I stamped this silhouette image on some designer paper then added a black frame, the background is all little compasses which just seemed appropriate. I added some plain black twine and a button as well as some enamel dots.  I added a Happy Father’s day sentiment to the inside.


Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper – Carta Bella, Technique Tuesday – Gone Fishin’, twine, button, enamel dots.
Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card Nina ...your father in law is going to love it ...awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp! What a wonderful Father's Day card!

    ReplyDelete