June 9, 2014

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #112

Merry Monday everyone, it is time for a new change for the Merry Monday Christmas card Challenge. This week the challenge is to Feature a Santa hat somewhere on your Christmas card.



I had fun with this challenge and used my cute Santa hat die cut. I created a layered panel and offset it, then I heat embossed the penguin then fussy cut him out. I stamped the sentiment on a scrap from the same paper pack, and finally the hats are also made from scraps and popped up with foam tape.



Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - scraps, The Alley ways Stamps, Memory box die cut.

Stop by the Merry Monday Card Challenge blog and take a look at all the great creations by the design team, and maybe come play along.

Cheers,
Nina

7 comments:

  1. Heehee - totally cute card Nina!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your penguin is so cute with the Santa hats, Nina! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card - that penguin just makes me smile and I love all the Santa hats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These hats are FUN, FUN, FUNNY, So cute I laughed!!! Sweet little heart too! Love hanging out with you guys at Merry Monday!

    Hugs Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too darn cute, Nina! :) Love that little penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too stinkin' cute! Love that little penguin and flying Santa hats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, Nina! I love this zany penguin! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete