July 31, 2014

Just Me

It is my Friday today, I am looking forward to the long weekend. The sun will be shining and I finally feel 100%, well almost I tried to take out the bathtub with my food last weekend and did a good number on one of my toes but I was finally able to squish the little purple appendage into a shoe yesterday ;).
This is the last card I made while visiting with my sister a couple of weeks ago, it seem like so long ago now. It is a simple layout, I added some thin twine, a sentiment and some gems.
Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper – My Mind’s Eye, TPC – Just Me, twine and gems.
Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Cute card..have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to think that crafty people are too busy thinking about crafty stuff to watch where they're going :) I can't believe I have any toes left! Glad yours is back into shoes :)
    I absolutely love the sentiment - and the perfect CAS layout & papers. LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and simple design :) lovely colors !

    ReplyDelete