July 20, 2014

Where oh where

Hello blogland – I am on the last day of my vacation today L. I have had lots of sun, fun and visiting, I am happy to be home but I am not looking forward to heading back to work tomorrow.

I did not really take the time to stay connected so I have a few cards that I made with my sister that I will post over the next few days.

The girls did a little road trip to the big city of Kelowna for a little shopping and visiting. We love to stop in a Memories and More and Ever After for some craft supplies, we did not get much of a chance to play with our new toys when we came back so I am looking forward to spending some time in my craft room this week.


I did take some supplies that I dug out of that place DP goes to be forgotten and we had some great fun crafting throughout the week.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Basic Grey, Papertrey Ink - Birthday Bash, twine.

Crafty smiles,
Nina


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sister,

    Twas fun, rather! It was nice to craft with you side by each though you whizzed thru in a creative wind while I kinda plodded away. Your cards were all purdy!

    Loved my time with you.

    ReplyDelete