August 27, 2014

In{k}sprie Me #161

A short post this morning, I am trying a new challenge In{K}spire Me.


I used a simple layered layout. I heat embossed the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape and I finished with sequins and twine. To get the needed colours I used a white card base with a black layer,  the paper has a mix of cantaloupe, white and sand.

Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper – Teresa Collins, Papertrey Ink – Birthday Bash, Inspired by Stamping die cut, twine and sequins.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. what a great card! Love the many details and the flowery background. Thank you for joining us at Inkspire me this week! Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you tied the string on and added the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card! I am glad you found us :-) It is a beautiful combination of different materials and layers you created! Thanks for joining us at IN{K}SPIRE_me! ~ Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a very lovely card. thank you for playing our IN{K}SPIRE_me challenge. tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nina,

    I LIKE!

    The soft orange and muted greys give a soft touch to your pretty card. How can one not enjoy adding the sequins for the perfect end note?

    Always inspired!
    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete