August 10, 2014

The Challenge #11

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, I know I am. I have to admit that we have had a wonderful summer so far and there is still so much more to come. Yesterday my husband and I went to a national park in the area Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse, a treasure almost in our backyard. We had a picnic and did a little historical tour… loved it.





Anyhoo, card.. yes.. right :). I made this card days and day well about at least 4 :) but just had not taken a photo yet. I am squeaking under the wire for  The Challenge #11, I only worked with the sketch that Lesley created. Is it too busy do you think? Does that embellishment look like a big eyeball? Ahh well :).




I love layers, so that is what I did and I was determined to use this designer paper too. I used a few die cuts for the different elements and finished with a popped up sentiment.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Teresa Collins, MFT, Spellbinders and Memory Box die cuts, misc thanks, enamel dots.

Thank you for stopping by,

Nina

2 comments:

  1. I ADORE all the details, the arrows and polka dots! The colors are soft and neutrally sweet! Perfect Thank You Card. I love the layering too.
    So happy that you were able to join us at The Challenge!!!!

    And I did not think it looked like an eyeball,...until you pointed it out. LOL, no really it is pretty, love the doily and the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, where to start!

    Love the words panel in the middle, the flower, doily element and pretty butterfly. It is really pleasing on the eye!

    ~ Sis

    ReplyDelete