September 26, 2014

Fab Friday #51

I had a nice impromptu craft session with my sister this evening, a perfect end to my work week. We decided to try the current Fab Friday Sketch.



I received my September kit from Simon Says Stamps and I could not wait to try out the Coffee Cup die cut. I used lots of layers and then used three different  coloured strands of twine for one of the elements. I finished with some wood grain sequins.


Supplies: White and brown card stock, Designer Paper – Teresa Collins, Simon Says Stamps – What’s Brewing and Coffee cup, Spellbinders, twine, sequins.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! That coffee cup is a fun die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wood grain sequins? WANT! This is fab - love that cup & the heart. And crafting time with your sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina,
    What a cute card! So simple, so beautiful. Works so well with this sketch. Thanks for playing along with this Fab Friday sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! The bit of twine on the cup hand is a cute touch and I love those woodgrain sequins! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete