October 6, 2014

Fusion - Sunflowers

A quick second post this morning before I head out to the garden to finish off prepping winter. I used the current Fusion challenge as my inspiration.

I did not manage a sunflower but I do have some pretty yellow flowers to work with. I covered the sketch though so I am happy. I used lots of layers, I heat embossed the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape and finished with some polymer dots.

 
Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper – Fancy Pants, Jillibean Soup – Birthday, dots.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Nina! I love that patterns and colors you've combined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I ADORE that DP, sweet design, LOVE this card, Thanks for joining us at FUSION, so HAPPY you did Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment is such a fab focal point! Love those super shiny dots too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This paper is reminiscent of sunflowers! Love that happy birthday sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous too! Love these papers and how you used the sketch!

    ReplyDelete