October 4, 2014

Seize the Birthday - Banners and/or pennants

Happy World Card Making Day, I actually made this card last evening. My sister is visiting and we got to get inky in the very same room. Today we are off to visit a number of scrapbook stores up and down the island.

I know we will get home and want to create something with all our newly acquired supplies when we are back home.


I made a simple card for the current Seize the Birthday challenge, it is pretty much anything goes as long as it is Birthday, there is a topping option though and for this challenge it is banners and/or pennants.

Basic layers, and I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with a die cut. I used meandering twine across the top with flowers doing an sort of banner. I added some gems to the flowers as a finishing point.

Supplies: White and blue card stock, Designer Paper - Teresa Collins, Papertrey Ink-Birthday Bash, Memory Box and MTF die cuts, twine, gems.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Clever to use the twine as a vine for those flowers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made a banner of flowers!!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete