October 28, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #273

Happy Tuesday, there is a new Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge for us today. Our sponsor is Doodle Pantry and Debbie has created a great sketch for us.

 


The first thing I did was turn the sketch, I had it in my head that I wanted to use the Classic Cars set of digital stamps and papers. I used a gray background and added some texture with a gears embossing folder. I also added some texture to the black strip down the length and added some twine and a button. I finished with the sentiment and some sequins.
 

Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper and Digital Stamps – Doodle Pantry, embossing  folders, twine, button, sequins.
 
Don’t forget to visit the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge blog to see all the cards created by the design team.
 
Thank you for stopping by.
Nina


5 comments:

  1. Super card! I like the way you've turned this week's sketch and how it has worked perfectly for your male card. The image and the buttons -- just GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thing my son would say is IT'S A LEMON! (drat that Cars 2 movie! lol) I LOVE this, the gears folder couldn't be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Nina! The gears embossing really adds some great texture and that car is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great guy card! Love that blue on the car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Great job on coloring the car... I can hear Bohemian Rhapsody drifting from the windows.

    ReplyDelete