December 20, 2014

Best Day Ever

We were out at Costco today and boy was it crazy, I guess it has something to do with it being the last weekend before Christmas.

I also spent some quality time in my craft room today and even managed to put together a card or two.  I have a few never been used items sitting on the side of my desk so I decided to play a little.

 I layered the sentiment and also cut out a few of the small sentiment squares and popped them up with foam tape. I finished with some twine and gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper – Teresa Collins, Studio G-Best Day Ever, twine, gems.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Nina, SUPER FUN trnady cute card!!! LOVE all the colors, super stylish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Costco the weekend before Christmas? Nuts!!
    I love the popped up pieces - so subtle but adds such pop!

    ReplyDelete