December 10, 2014

Christmas Ornaments

I have lost two stamps in the creative mess I have going on. Of course one of them being my current favorite birthday stamp, the second being a small pair of shears. I think I have searched for them both over and over again 15 times over, where the heck have they scuttled off too…probably with all those missing socks...Sigh.

 Anyway, the missing shears put me into a crafty funk as I was halfway through a card for my hairdresser. I have since put that project aside in case a miracle occurs and I miraculously find the shears.

I am mostly over my funk but decided to case one of my own cards. I made this card in blue a few weeks back for Merry Monday.The creation of these cards just added to the mess I have and leaving a glitter shimmer to everything. No glitter was harmed in the making of these cards :).


Supplies: White, red and brown card stock, KaiserCraft-Yuletide, Memory Box die cuts, glitter.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!! I love the bright pop of the ornaments on the white BG!!
    Maybe your stamps ran off my with missing dies!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still love these sparkly ornaments and their hangers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so relate to the missing stamps...sigh...the perils of huge crafting binges! Hoping your stamps return, and these? Beautiful! I love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete