December 22, 2014

The Challenge #21 - Coffee Lovers Birthday

Happy Monday, the last stretch is upon us.. are you ready :).

I have a card for the current The Challenge this morning and I went with a coffee lovers birthday. I think I even managed all the colours.




I used a coffee background added in a fussy cut coffee mug. I love all the layers and added in some foam tape to make some areas pop a little. I finished by added an embossed heart with a pretty shimmer.



Supplies: White brown and craft cardstock,  Designer Paper - Carta Bella, TPC Studio- Happy Birthday, The Alley Way - Breakfast Club, Stampendous-Coffee Background, embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Did someone say Coffee??!!! I'll JAVA 'nother cup!!
    Ha Ha very PUNNY, I know.... Nina, you REALLy rock the sketches!!!!

    Have a wonderful Holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just fabulous! Love that heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous birthday card for a coffee lover! Great take on the sketch. Love the papers and textures! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the win at The Challenge, Nina!! It was well-deserved! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win, Nina! Fabulous card (even if I wasn't a major coffee lover!) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete