December 2, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #278

Happy Tuesday, we have a new Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge for you, Jessi has created this fabulous sketch and our sponsor this week is Craft Classes Online.



I had some fun with this card,  this is a Christmas card for my husband the hunter.  I love this paper by Echo Park, it has that rustic winter look to it and I helped it along by inking the edges.  I did use a little artist freedom with the elements, the moose in place of the large flag and snowflakes in place of circles but I am pretty happy with the results.


The sentiment is simple stamped and popped up with foam tape, I added in some twine and wood grain sequins. I also added a little heart to one of the snowflakes and added some glossy accents.

Some additional details is that the moose is popped up with foam tape and the snowflakes have a fabulous stitched look.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper  Echo Park,  Lawn Fawn-stamps and die cuts,, ribbon, ribbon guide.

Be sure to visit the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge blog to see what the design team has created. It is always fun to play along.

Thank you for stopping by,
Nina

7 comments:

  1. Love the moose! Perfect for a hunter like you hubby! I made my very first moose card the other day and it is one of my favorites this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that moose...and the colors you chose...looks so warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband is going to love this card! What a fun Christmas card! Love the papers, great for a masculine card! Love the pun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love, love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a great card for you hubby! Love your creative use of the sketch, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so much fun! The papers are gorgeous and I love the nature theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too precious! I so love a good pun :)
    Sorry I'm so behind! Ack!

    ReplyDelete