January 26, 2015

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #143

Ackk the month of January is running away from me, I have not been able to do nearly as much card making as I would like. Thank goodness for my DT responsibilities :).

There is new challenge for you today over at Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge. It’s Lori's Challenge this week - Create a Christmas card with a music them or carolers.



This week my card was created using another vintage image, I love these little carolers.  I layered the image and offset it, I have the sentiment popped up with foam tape and I finished with some sequins.

I added larger red sequins at first, but then decided I did not like it the next day. I would have been able to not use them but the little black ones are hiding glue spots.

Supplies: White card stock, Designer Paper-Echo Park, Cornish Heritage Farms - Vintage Christmas, Pinterest image.

The Merry Monday Design team has some wonderful inspiration waiting for you over on the challenge blog. Stop by, play along and don't forget to leave some comments.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

16 comments:

  1. What a sweet and perfect image, and that sentiment matches perfectly! What a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get your vintage images, Nina? This one is adorable. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful vintage image, Nina! I like the black sequins. They complement the image! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card Nina ...the vintage carolers are so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous vintage image, Nina and a beautiful card! Isn't it wonderful how embellishments can cover up anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sweet image and the vintage look to it all! Beautiful card!
    (Thanks for telling me about this challenge. I linked to it.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The designer paper image you used is so pretty. Love all the colors and the sequins (wouldn't have known they were covering a boo-boo!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Nina! Love the vintage image and your wonderful design! Very sweet! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful image, Nina! The vintage look is fabulous! Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet image of the carolers!! Love the beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally LOVE these vintage carolers, Nina!! Takes me back to when I was little :) Thanks for rocking this challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card! These vintage carolers make for the perfect card. The font for your greeting is spot on too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous vintage, Nina! Thanks for the inspiration at Merry Monday - I really loved this week's challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nina,

    You surprised me with the sweet touching image - it is PERFECT! Your background paper and sequins tweak it to the ideal level.

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete