January 29, 2015

With all my Heart

I did a quick visit to Michael's last night, 10 mins of power shopping . The trip was not for me but I found a few things anyway :).

As luck would have it a few of those things were Valentine’s related, and there is nothing like playing with new supplies.



I die cut the center panel and heat embossed the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape. I used the outline of the piece left behind by the die cut for a frame. I finished with some embosslet hearts that are also popped up.

Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper – My Mind’s Eye, Heidi Swapp – With all my Heart, Sizzix – Heart Embosslets, Simon Says – Stitched rectangle.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. You are so right! New supplies bring out all the ideas :) This is awesome, I love the open stitched frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...love it. Yes I know that feeling of new supplies. Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love. It's great to be back creating....I was missing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH -

    Your card is so bold and bright and ... I am always incredulous how you can switch from soft and pastel to vintage to bold like this. Fab Sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout! The offset black frame perfectly accents the sentiment. The little embossed hearts are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete