February 5, 2015

Butterfly Flower

I had made two cards for this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge, the first post earlier this week was the masculine version this is the girly one.



I printed the image off and die cut it and added a thin border, I used a little bit of water colour pencil to add just a touch of colours then used my Wink of Stella to add sparkle. I stamped the sentiment right on the DP then finished with some pearls and ribbon.



Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Teresa Collins, Sami Stamps -Butterfly Flower , ribbon, pearls.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Nina! Love how you added just a touch of color to the image! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Nina! I love your colour scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is so delicate - I love your hint of color. It works just perfectly on the bold background - fabulous contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it! Just simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina..I LOVE both the masculine and the girly card you have made from this sketch. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete