February 9, 2015

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #145

There is new challenge for you today over at Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge. It’s Wendy's Challenge this week - Create a Christmas card with candy canes.


I chose to use these bright fun papers, I used die cuts for the shapes and offset them and popping up the different layers with foam tape. I finished with some twine.




Supplies: White card stock, Designer Paper-Doodle Bug, die cuts, twine.

The Merry Monday Design team has some Wonderful inspiration waiting for you over on the challenge blog. Stop by, play along and don't forget to leave some comments.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

11 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE that bright green! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this week's Challenge, Nina! I love the funky shapes of your paper and I just LOVE the candy cane paper! Such a fun card! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect paper, Nina! Love the bright red and green and love the shape of the panels! Fantastic die! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a bright and cheerful Christmas card! I absolutely adore the sentiment and the papers are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! This paper is so much fun and I love the shapes! You are making me NEED those. LOL! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your diecut layers look great all layered and different patterns and colors. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Nina,

    I love the way you think! The shapes and use of layering make your card "outstanding" in every way.

    How cool.

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is totally fun! LOVE!!!!!!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love patterned paper!!! Nothing makes me happier than mixing and matching different papers! Such a cute card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this card Nina. Love the bright cherry colours and the shape of your papers. Great card!

    ReplyDelete