April 6, 2015

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #153

We have new challenge for you today over at Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge. It’s Lori's Challenge this week – Use an angel or cherub on your Christmas card.

I don't own a single angel or cherub stamp so I am using a printable I found on Pinterest. I printed it off and then used stitched die cuts for the rest of the layers. I finished with some twine and some gold Wink of Stella on the stars.



Supplies: White card stock, DP - scraps, twine, Simon Says die cuts.


The Merry Monday Design team has some posted some fabulous cards over on the challenge blog for inspiration. Stop by, play along and don't forget to leave some comments.


Thanks for visiting,
Nina

13 comments:

  1. I love all the layers on your card! You gotta love Pinterest!! It's a beautiful image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Nina! Love this image and the design of your card! Just perfect! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great printout! I am glad I wasn't the only one who didn't have any angel stamps/dies etc... Love your layers too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful image, Nina! I love the sentiment with it! Great layout too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever idea to use this image! Like you, I didn't own any angel images. This card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Nina. Love that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too couldn't believe I didn't have an angel stamp. You improvised beautifully and I love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. no angel stamps? someone needs to go shopping :) I love your improvising and the stitched layers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nina, the angel image is so beautiful!! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your printable made for a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your angel printable, Nina - so reminds me of a child's book page. Adorable! Thanks for the inspiration on Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete