June 30, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches # 307

We have a new sketch for Tuesday Morning Sketches, All Dressed Up is our sponsor this week.


I printed off the Designer Paper - Paper Boys and cut it to fit the sketch, for the oval element I switched it up a bit and used the smile die cut three times.  I added some texture to the flag and popped the heart up with foam tape and finished with a few pearls.



Supplies: White and brown card stock, Designer Paper - All Dressed Up Paper Boys, misc die cuts, embossing folder, gems.


The design team has created some lovely cards, stop by the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog to take a look and play along.


Thanks for visiting,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. I love how you switched the oval for the die cuts! So cute!! Great papers and the stars are a fun touch and great accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Wonderful papers and I love the "smile" die!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a FUN card. I love how you switched out the oval for the 3 die cut pieces. The paper is so much fun, you couldn't help but smile. Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete