August 21, 2015

Randomness

Well looky here, card making just for muah. It has been such a busy crazy year for me with work, travel and well life and I have missed the crafty influence in my life. I just returned from a fun, family and lets not leave out fire filled vacation.


I am very very fortunate to get to spend time with my favorite sister each summer, ok you got me she is my one and only sister :). We visit craft stores for some new treasures and try to card up a storm, even with lots of K’s under the fan belt of my little car we still managed and nice little number of them.


There large number of wild fires burning in around where I was staying in the interior, I will share a few pictures, but first.. {gasp} a card :).








You know me, I love layers and well designer paper, I guess if someone was to ask it is my style this would be it and that style was is very evident in all the cards I created this past week. I scooped this pretty paper from my sisters stash for a quickie birthday card, yes the stitched rectangles took a little trip with me. I added a little foam tape, a sentiment and finally twine. My sister has this amazing selection of crochet thread, I love love love it for cards.

Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper – Kaiser Kraft, Papertrey Ink – Birthday Bash, Simon Says – Stitched Rectangles, twine.


Breakfast on the lake - Peachland

Storm on the lake - Kelowna

A little close for comfort - wildfire near Osoyoos

Air Tractor 802 (I think) there were 4 of them fighting the fires (yes plural) and there were right outside our window for days on end.


Seriously.. get out of the way - ding dong boaters.


Sister fun

...more to come thanks for visiting,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Awesome sounds like you girls had fun ...glad you had a great holiday

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete