October 25, 2015

Like a little rustic Realtree for your wedding.

A quick post for this beautiful Sunday morning, we has a dinner guest over for dinner last night, one of my husbands friends that enjoys the owning of copious amount of nature like camouflage, I swear these boys have as much camo as I have stamp supplies :).

Some how this card came up... not by me. My husband then proceeded to navigate through my blog back 5 month on the hunt for this picture but in the end we realized I never actually posted it. I think it was Aug when I made this one.

Have you ever seen the one page invitations that have a rustic look, you can see something similar HERE. A co-worker asked if I could make a card that would have the same style for her cousins wedding.



I found some random images on Pinterest, for Realtree print and for this buck and doe. I printed off camouflage and found some wood grain DP and used my stitched rectangles, then I inked and roughed up the edges before adding a brown card stock border. I imported the deer image into my Silhouette and was able to get a good outline than cut out nicely and I popped up with foam tape for a 3D look. The Congratulations is printed off from Word. I finished with some rough twine and a star button. 

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Camouflage image and deer - Pinterest. twine, button, Simon Says Stamps - Stitched Rectangles.

Thanks for taking a look today,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment