October 5, 2015

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #174

Good Morning and Merry Monday, we have a new challenge for you today. Lori is our hostess and she want us to Make a Christmas card with a coffee theme.



When I did my whirl wind tour of the lower mainland craft stores a few months ago I found a couple of stamps sets by taylored expressions that I have been wanting to open and play with.

I pulled out some fun cheery papers and started layering, the stamps set comes with die cuts so I had fun piecing together the coffee cup. The black twine is covering up a little boo boo, when I stamped the steam it just did not do a good impression so I pulled out the glue and twine and voila.

I popped the sentiment up and added some twine to match the papers and done.


Supplies: White  and red card stock, Design Paper - Doodlebug Design, Papertrey Ink - Signature Christmas, tailored expressions - Joe to go , twine.


Take a look at the challenge blog, the Merry Monday Design team has created some amazing cards for inspiration and we would love for you to play along.


Thanks for visiting,
Nina

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely a fun and cheerful holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your layered papers, Nina! And that steam is amazing! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papers indeed and love the "steam" from your cup! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and love your fun patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers you chose and the steam is perfect. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coffee themed card, Nina!!! Those papers are so cute (just wish I knew where to find them) and I love your design! Great card!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this Nina - those papers are so bright and FUN!! Love the coffee cup :)

    ReplyDelete