November 25, 2015

Big Trucks, Simple card

I started on a organizational adventure in my craft room this evening, I expect it to take me awhile but I am looking forward to seeing how it ends up especially after the mess I just made.. :)

In the meantime, the ladies and I had the chance for a second evening to craft together via Google Chat. We are playing along to a challenge that is new to me Wednesday challenge at Simon Says.




I did a card similar to this in the summer but I needed a card for a little man in the raffle basket and this DP was perfect.

I used a simple layout, added some twine and popped up the sentiment I finished with some faux metal sequins that come with adhesive on the backs.

Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Papertrey Ink - Birthday Bash, twine, sequins.

So by the ladies blogs, Barb and Judy to see what they have created.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nina,

    A little feller will love all the trucks on your card. They are so colorful and your dark accents pull it all together so nice. The sequin adds the perfect bit of bling. Was fun creating with you this evening!

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the little trucks and and the brick road and twine on it ...it was fun tonight hanging out and creating. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the little trucks! Great design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete