December 13, 2015

Baa Humbug and some Warmish Wishes

I am going to share a little of my crazy with everyone, try not to laugh too hard. I had most of my Christmas cards in the mail the first week in December as my husband and I did a little holiday trip down to Vegas for the National Finals Rodeo.

I will admit that most of the sentiments inside my cards are similar or at least start that way then I add personnel touches.

So when I have a number of cards to write in all at once I type out a cheat sheet before I start. I was about 5 cards in, the ones that were finished were sealed in envelopes and stamps applied.  As I was writing I was saying to myself this sound odd but kept on going.

By card 6 I figured it out, I was writing Warmish Wishes rather that Warmest... Wow, so for those of you that may read this and have a little liquid paper here and there inside your card.. you now know why. My husband and I had a good chuckle about that at the dinner table that night.

Anyhoo, I did have a card to share. I made a shaker card of sorts. I started with this adorable little sheep, I added Glossy Accents then covered it with white Flower Soft.

I then created a background panel with all the little stamps from the Lawn Fawn - Baa Humbug set. I used my Zig marker to colour then added some nice details with Wink of Stella. I then created a shaker well and added some flower soft but static has it sitting nicely in behind the plastic making it look snowy.



I finished with the sentiment and the twine.

Supplies: White and Red card stock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Lawn Fawn - Baaa Humbug, twine, Flower Soft.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment