December 9, 2015

You've Got Mail

This is the last card I added to the raffle basket,  I took me forever to make it but it was fun. My husband thought was a little on the crazy side as I watched the movie while making it. Also why it probably took me so long.

I started with the little envelope, I had about 6 different ones on my desk as a starting point. I then layered the background image, adding a thin brown border. I then die cut the accent panel and the hi.

The You've got mail sentiment is computer generated, it came out of the printer crooked and off center but amazingly not smudged. Perfect, I made it work.


I finished by putting some foam tape under the envelope flaps and adding some sequins.

Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye, misc die cuts, sequins.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nina,

    I love "crazy" - very cool with the swiss cheese part. The HI is perfectly placed into your envelope.

    ReplyDelete