February 15, 2016

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #192

We have a new Merry Monday Christmas card challenge for you. Our hostess this week is Bonnie and we are to Make a Christmas card with berries on it.

I created a CAS card, I used a portion of a 12 x 12 sheet of DP, then stamped the sentiment on a die cut tag. I added some red gems and twine.




Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper -Unknown, gems, twine.

Head over to the Merry Monday Christmas card blog and see what inspiration the Design Team has created and we would love for your to play along.
 
Thanks for visiting.
Nina

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Nina. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Nina! Isn't it nice when DP does most of the work?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina,

    I think the shape of the tag for your sentiment is absolutely ideal against the pretty winters birds paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous paper! I never think to use it this way--thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This paper is gorgeous and I'd probably have to hoard it forever! Love those birds and the way you've done the tagged sentiment! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card. I would have hoarded that paper forever so good for you for using in (and in such a lovely fashion).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - what a stunning paper...I think I could look at this beautiful scene all day! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete