May 30, 2016

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #207

Good Morning and Happy Monday, we have a new Challenge for you for The Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge. 

I am the hostess this week and my challenge is for you is to Make a Christmas card with a bag or sack on it.

I had all sorts of wonderful ideas for this challenge.. none of them worked. So in the end I used matching papers from a paper pad with a good number of Santa's with his sack of toys.

I added  the die cut to the corner for the sentiment and cut off the access then finished with some natural twine.


Head over to the Merry Monday Christmas card blog and see what inspiration the Design Team has created and we would love for you to play along.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

6 comments:

  1. Nina, such perfect paper and love that die!! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card with those pattern papers. I hate when the good ideas don't work. Have a great week, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect paper, Nina! I love that corner sentiment treatment! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun paper with all the Santas, Nina! Thanks for the fun challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge Nina and pretty paper with the pretty corner medallion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out fabulously! Love the paper!

    ReplyDelete