July 23, 2016

Congrats

It is a gorgeous day out the window, it is hard to believe that summer.. is almost half over :(.

Spend a little time this morning with an organizing guru to get some assistance with my craft room flow. It is coming along I am very happy to say.  I knew lighting was an issue and that was one of the topics. I had a coupon to a local lighting store and I found a beautiful piece to hang from the ceiling, it offers 5 60W bulbs. I can't wait to get it installed.

This card is legacy from my sister visit. I do love the simple layout and this fun paper was perfect. I used the flipside of the paper for the bottom portion. I added some foam tape to the sentiment and put a little but of twine under it.


I finished with a gem, I love these patterned gems.. they add a little something extra :).

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Crate Paper, Bo Bunny - Congratulations.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment