July 16, 2016

The Hunt

My craft room transformation is almost done, I am waiting on one more piece of furniture and then it is just down to organization. That in itself will be lots of work but will be progress made over time.

I did get some crafty time today, my hubby asked for a card for a buddy. As I look at the image now it looks a little burry :(.

Simple layers and little roughed up edges, I heat embossed the sentiment then popped it up with foam tape. I finished with sequins. I thought H would question those last additions but all he said was "Where did you get that paper and why did you not use it on my card.".. well, how do you answer that? I guess he liked the card :).


Supplies: Cream and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Reminisce, Hero Arts - Many Everyday Messages, sequins.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sis,

    That's Man-Talk for sure for he likes it, makes me laugh! My Mr usually does this any time I bake for anyone, he says "when will you make that for me?" - or, "how much of that is for them? - Not ALL of it, right?" and he has the funniest look on his face.

    Great card, it says volumes in such a simple visual way.

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete