August 10, 2016

Across the Miles

A another short post before I head off to work. I love layers... in case you have not noticed.. and my stitched die cuts. Both used here in spades :) and why not.

The sentiment is popped up with foam tape, and this pretty paper does most of the work. I used a small grey cardstock border then the flip side of the double sided paper for the larger background.


Supplies: White and gray card stock, Designer Paper - Kaiser Craft - Penny Black - Eloquence.

Have a fabulous day,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. I recognise this card! I think the designer paper really worked perfect on it. You are a champion at layering - I don't think we can appreciate all the layering till its felt in the hand because not only does it look great, it feels like a card has substance!

    ReplyDelete