August 11, 2016

Tool Time Thank you

I had a vision of a standup craft desk, a guy at work know lots of "guys". You know those handy peeps that fix or make things, and once you have a 'guy' or 'gal' they are treasured.

Anyway, he had a 'guy' that was a cabinet maker. I don't have a dreamy craft room like some of the ones you see in YouTube videos but it is my fabulous craftroom... anyhow he was going to get me in touch to build my table. Unfortunately the 'guy' was elusive but it worked in my favour.

I found a table that I can raise and lower, sit or stand that fit my needs to a T. Thank you IKEA.



The guy at work put in a lot of time to draft up a table with all the dimensions so this card is for him and I have a bag of cookies with his name on them. Not much of a Thank you but..

Supplies: White and gray card stock, Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye, Clearly Besotted - Sentimental Type, Forever in Time - Tools.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how real these tools look - and it's great to see this set of stamps used.

    I totally agree about finding people that can do it all, even though yours didn't work out. I'm sure your room is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete