September 21, 2016

CASology - Frame

Good Morning, I may have gone a step past CAS with my card but when creativity strikes go with it. Besides I could not ditch my sister as we were crafting together via chat. We are playing along with CASology.

What a fun crafty week it has been, I have managed at least one card an evening so far, ok, I hear you it is only Wednesday but its a start.


I covered the face of my card with these pretty papers. I had the frame already on my desk from a past project, I popped it up with foam tape. I die cut the butterflies first with DP then vellum, added a small piece of foam tape between and hiding it with the butterfly body. I added the heat embossed sentiment then finished with some Wink of Stella.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Teresa Collins, Clearly Besotted - Messages, SSS stitched die cuts, Memory Box - Rhone Butterfly Wings.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina



4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great crafty time. Your card is so pretty. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love those delicate butterflies and the fun angle of the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is pretty Neen - such pretty floral paper and genuinely lovely colours. Your butterflies look poised to lift off the box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so funny! :) Glad you went with it (and who is your sister? Did she play along this week, too? That is so fun!). I love the pretty papers and the beautiful butterflies...and the angled frame is so fun! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete