October 3, 2016

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #216

I hope that you enjoyed your weekend, we have a new Merry Monday Christmas Card challenge for you this morning. Linda is asking us to create a Christmas Card with an Elf on it.

I found this little dude in my stash and decided to see if I could colour him up. I found some fun papers for the background and added a thin green border, I added a strip along the middle as well. The elf is fussy cut and popped up with foam tape. I added some sparkle to his hat and shoes and a little bit of silver to his belt buckle. I finished with a  sentiment on a black flag.

Supplies: White and green cardstock, Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye, The Alley Way Stamps - Toyland, Kaiser Craft - Christmas.

Join in the fun, head over to the Merry Monday blog and play along.

Cheers,
Nina

7 comments:

  1. Just love your elf with those patterns behind, Nina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike eh?! Love your elf ;) Awesome papers too xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card with that cute little elf. Have a great week, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this elf that you and Lori used...his face just cracks me up! Love all the DSP paper you used too...cute, cute card Nina!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This elf just made me giggle! Great coloring and paper layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable elf and as always, a great mix of papers! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little elf! Super awesome card!

    ReplyDelete