October 5, 2016

Wild Card - Day 1

I though it would be fun to check our Online Card Classes. The class I am taking currently is Wild Card.

For day one it was about shapes, openings and 3D. I may have taken the easy way and created and front closing gate card.

I have my scrap bin out so that I can clean it up a bit, it is way too full. I found this fun bright paper that just called to me. I have been loving the prints that Kaiser Craft has been putting out lately.

I stamped my sentiment with Onyx Black, using my Misti to get nice solid colour. I then layered the sentiment panel that is popped up with foam tape. I could not resist this adorable happy little sunshine, I colours it with my Zig markers then covered it in Glossy Accents. I finished the card with some sequins.



Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Kaiser Craft, Simon Says Stamps - Uplifting Thoughts, sequins.

Tell me what you think :),
Nina


2 comments: