November 2, 2016

Birthday Cupcakes

Good Day, and hello November... where oh where has this year flown the coup too. 

I am not loving my card, I keep looking at it and I think it is the raspberry coloured card stock. I don't use coloured card stock very often, preferring neutrals like brown, grey and black. The card is for a pink loving little lady so I am sure she won't judge.




I pulled out my Stickles, they blinked their little glittery peepers at the bright light as I dug them from the bowels of the drawer I had them hiding in. I stamped these cute little cupcakes and added the Stickles so I could put them aside to dry. I used a couple of pieces of DP from the same paper pad to create the background.


Supplies: White and raspberry card stock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Lawn Fawn - You are all I knead, Stickles.


I have a few more pictures to share as well, these are two of my embellishment centers, 

This is my second craft desk, it is sadly under utilized as a desk per say. I tend to using it for my Cuttlebug/die cutting and laying out supplies as I create something. Most of the drawers on the right side are full of embellishments. The top holds my Misti's and some other tools, but I I move down the drawer I have a drawer for gems, another for sequins and so on.

The drawers on the left side hold stamp blocks and inks, pre-cut and folded card bases, embossing folders, die cuts and Cuttlebug accessories.

There is a stack of 12 x 12 bins at the side of the desk as well. They hold indivigual papers as well as my 12 x 12 pads I still have. 
 



Just to the right of this desk and on the wall is one of my embellishment stations I picked up from Micheal's years ago. I as I was organizing my craft space I purged a ton of ribbon, this is what is left of my spools. I have most of my buttons here as well.

The embellishment centers have always been pretty neat and tidy but with those zones I keep mentioning I wanted to shift some stuff around.

  

Over on the wall left of the desk and near the door I have an Alex a Raskog cart and my second embellishment station. This Alex unit hold a lot of misc items, tools, adhesives, and card sleeves.

It is topped with 6x6 paper pads, these are my Christmas paper pads. Being on the Merry Monday DT it is creative Christmas all year round in my craft space so these inspire me being on display.
 
I wanted a Raskog so badly and I have not even put more that a few item in the top self :(.



I removed all the ribbon and the spindles from this second station, with the downsized ribbon cache I did not need them any more and instead put a few of my wooden stamps on display. I have all my twine and washi tape here as well.


That it for today,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. I was on my way to Merry Monday and got distracted by photos of your well organized room. I love how you've done the wall hanging storages! I have one and I feel it isn't used well. I too took out the ribbon spindles. I have ribbon rolls stacked on those shelves. I prefer to grab the whole roll and bring it to my desk so the spindles didn't work for me. I love how you have the RUB boxes and those round screwtop things to keep embellishments in. That's a much better use of that space. You've got me thinking of ways to better organize mine now!

    I like the other photos of your room too, so organized and looks easy to use. I have to share my room with a cat litter box and a cat tree for the window. Sometimes the cats think they get the craft desk and the chair too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous space. and I just love the organization. My crafting space looks like a nightmare, and you just may have encouraged me to get it organized and tiddied up. {smile}

    ReplyDelete