November 25, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #379

Just as I seem to be getting back into the swing of things and get some quality time in my craft room I lose ground and time. It is December next week, how did that happen?

I am so happy that I finally had some fabulous crafty time last evening and I was even able to get some cards created and played along.. gasp.. with a challenge. 


I am playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches, I have a masculine birthday card to share.

Layers.. lots of them, add a little foam tape and I called it done.

 
Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper - Kaiser Craft, Hot off the Presses - Birthday Cheer.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

6 comments:

  1. Great masculine card! I always struggle with those. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a GREAT masculine card Nina, I love the colors patterned paper and especially your sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday card using our sketch. I need to make a male birthday card, and I think I'm going to definitely keep yours in mind when I go to make mine. Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful masculine card, Nina! But yours always are! :) I love your paper! Great to "see" you!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful masculine card Nina! I love the papers you have paired with this great birthday sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great guy card Nina! I love the papers that you used, the two patterns really compliment each other and the image is so vintage looking. Very nice! I hope you're doing well. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete