April 11, 2017

Mojo Monday #492

Goodness it has been forever since I have played along with Mojo Monday, and crafted with my sister. I was so happy to do both last evening.

I love this sketch, easy peasy, Nina pleasy.. ok that was just silly but it is a great sketch and it worked perfectly for what I wanted to put together. Inside it says Happy Spring. I have a friend that had a pink scooter and it is out in full force now that we have nicer weather... a celebration I would say.


I used simple layers and added some texture to the base. I heat embossed the scooter and then used the matching die cut. I fussy cut pieces so that I could pop it up with foam tape. I added the cute little flower with a gem.

The sentiment is heat embossed and popped up with foam tape. I added some twine and finished with sequins. There are a few other items to mention too, like Glossy accent on the headlight ;).

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy Pleasy - ha!! You make it sound so simple but its truly a work of art. Love the pretty pastel shades and gelato and dots ... but the pink scooter is a hoot. Twas like heaven to be crafting with you again Sister Wister.

    ReplyDelete