May 12, 2017

Kindness and fun

Good Day crafty peeps, I have a cute little note card to share today. I had a grand adventure yesterday, there is a group of gals that headed over to the mainland to visit a few craft stores. Now when I say group, what I actually mean is a bus of 22 :) and it was a hoot.

The ladies who organized did a fabulous job, the Wilson's bus driver Larry was a character and a half and had us in stitched more than a few times. The stores were outstanding in their hospitality.

As a very small gesture I made up some notecards for the organizers.


The card is small, 2.5 by 3.5, I cut the panel of DP with a stitched die cut and added a border in blue. I stamped the sentiment, added the matt and popped it up with foam tape. I finished with sequins and clear dots.

Supplies: White and blue cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Simon Says Stamps - Uplifting Thoughts and Stitched Rectangles.

Thank you ladies for such a wonderful day. Thank you to Clipper Street, Precious Memories and Country Lane for taking us on :).

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment