September 16, 2017

Happiest of Days..

A big wonderful shout out to my big sister HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB. I found these bright and cheery papers at the top of my stash and though they would do nicely for a birthday celebration.

I used layers for my card, and of course my stitched die cuts. I added in these pretty flowers with some sequins scattered about. I finished with a popped up sentiment.

My sister is coming to visit me in only a couple short weeks and I am so excited. I am hoping we get lots of quality time in the craft room.


Supplies: White card stock, Designer Paper - Pebbles, My Favorite Things - Birthday Sentiments, Impression Obsession and Simon Says stamps dies cuts,

On another note, I am an Apple fan.. just a wee one. I am all excited, today is release day for the new iWatch. Perhaps a little early birthday gift for me ;).

Cheers all, have a fabulous day.
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment