February 14, 2018

Better Together

Happy Valentine's Day to those who celebrate. I have a cute sweetheart's card this morning. I gave this to my fabulous husband with a tray... yes a tray of sour cream sugar cookies.. heart shaped of course.

I layered my designer paper with a red cardstock. I heat embossed the sentiment added a little ink to the edges and popped it up with foam tape.

I fussy cut a few hearts then popped them up with foam tape and added some Nuvo


Supplies: Cream and red cardstock, Designer Paper - Authentique, Verve - Better Together, dots.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Hey what a GREAT idea with your heart-strings Sis, going to scoop that theme right off the bat. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sour cream sugar cookies, I'll be right over- oh never mind you gave them all to your hubby - lol. Your card is so romantic and masculine at the same time, I love it!

    ReplyDelete